.post-body img { width: 500px!important; height: auto!important;}

Monday 19 May 2014

Family Shoot

Now that I am a family man, am finding joy to do something that bring a smile to the whole family. My talent and skill in photography is also a gift to mankind. Therefore, getting an opportunity to do family portraits is equally rewarding.

The first time my  friend and colleague Gilbert saw my photography work, immediately requested whether I could take his family portraits. I couldn't turn him down and for sure one Sunday afternoon turned out to be an interesting day. We had absolute fun has families since I brought my wife and daughter.

Gilbert is blessed with a beautiful lady for a wife and they have one handsome and courageous son, Mike. Please enjoy some shots we did. Not to forget my shooting assistant Jackie. Kudos!
 Our famous TV Personality would definitely say.......Whaaat a Family! My Man!
 Loved the black and white tone.
















Lovely Family. Please leave your Comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment