.post-body img { width: 500px!important; height: auto!important;}

Friday 30 May 2014

Evelyne and Albert Engagement Shoot

"We knew each other since 2005 where we grew up in Kericho." Albert responded to my obvious question. "We were friends since then until we met in Nairobi in 2011". Listening or reading a love story is and has been one of the most interesting thing on earth. I was  privileged to listen to one has I did a Pre-Wedding shoot of Albert and Eve.

"Our Friendship continued until a year later in November 2012 we started dating. I instantly knew she was the one. 

Last year December we knew time was ripe for marriage. So I proposed to take her to my home to meet my parents and I likewise to her home. and we started plans for the wedding....

















 And I will tell you secret that you must keep





 Love in the woods......






 Smell the coffee? ........sorry the flower scent?
 And Yieeeeh..............a lovely couple





Wishing Eve and Alberto a Happy life together and a Great weather, fantastic co-ordination/delivery of service provider and above fun fun fun and joy filled day on their Wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment