.post-body img { width: 500px!important; height: auto!important;}

Sunday 4 January 2015

Thika Road Mall

I have been wanting to shoot TRM for sometime now, especially now after they did fantastic deco with Christmas theme. Unfortunately no one responded to my emails I had written to TRM management expressing my desires and interests.

Luck has it or the blessing of God(depending on your spirituality),t his one evening we  had just concluded doing a shoot of my buddy's engagement. We decided to have coffee at Java TRM, did a recap of the shoot and a few interesting conversations.

Later, we decide to call it a day and start proceeding to the parking lot to leave for home. Before I could take a few more steps, I noticed a guy with a big camera and a big lens. (You know Photography resonates in my soul) I immediately hastens my steps just to see who is threatening everyone with a 'long barrel of fantastic piece of glass'. To my amusement, it none other but one of the legends in the this industry, David Macharia of Versertile Photography.

After salutation, I learn the dude has an express authority to take the photos of the building and specifically the decoration. He requested whether I could assist him with my tripod. Luckily, my Manfrotto tripod was in the car at the parking. I responded "Oh yes, Let go and pick in the car". As I opened the boot of my car to fetch the tripod, Something clicked on  my head that this the golden opportunity that I have been looking for. I requested whether I could accompany him and responeded "sure, it will be fun"

And we began immortalizing the facility through what we know best. Get a glimpse.

I took the below shot outside the compound across the feed road. One eye on the view finder the other on the surrounding to keep safe.
Got inside the compound and managed to capture this from the front parking.


A little bit of details.


Now the guy who did this deco must be a genius in this. isn't?





An expression of Baby Jesus in the manger.






The Back side of TRM

First floor
An  evening well spent. Thanks David Macharia.
Feel free to leave a comment.

1 comment: