.post-body img { width: 500px!important; height: auto!important;}

Thursday 9 October 2014

Concert at MJC

It is one of those Wednesdays you are tired after a long day at work. You decide to stretch and fill your water bottle at the dispenser on the entrance of the office block(I sit on that corner workstation with a fantastic view if  the green suburbs of Kyuna and Upper Westlands.) As bend to fetch turn the dispenser knob, I hear fantastic melody coming from somewhere I can't tell! I step out of the office to the lift lobby and discover some live music coming down at Michael Joseph Centre conveniently called MJC! The soothing rythm is a treat to my ears and go downstairs to just get to know more. Who does a concert on mid week? Actually Wednesday?

At the reception I meet to wonderful ladies well dressed. One of them stretches a hand to gre
at me and immediately asked  "Concert Imeanza?" I wasn't sure what or how to answer that. I told we get in to confirm status, only to find big names in Jazz Music doing what they know best.

I rushed to my car at the basement, grabbed my camera and came to have my version of fun. Live band music and photography! Enjoy the photos....



Audience

Photographers.....



By the way, this chic is a medic! The last time I saw her on  her medical briefing at Lewa Marathon.
Antonio and ....















No comments:

Post a Comment