.post-body img { width: 500px!important; height: auto!important;}

Friday 20 December 2013

Dorothy Shinel and Timothy Christian Wedding.

Wedding excites me. I may Not be able to put a finger to one thing that  influences my predicament but I think the fact that is a celebration of love makes the difference. The Joy, the Energy and Emotion of this converted day is a desire of many people, single or dating.

Dorothy and Timothy made such a interesting couple to photograph on their wedding. I have known Timothy close to 10 years now. He is one my close friends and a Guy in my inner circle of the Big Five. Taking photos in his Wedding Day was absolute fun and joy to me. He met a beautiful girl on transit to one Middle East Destination on work assignment and as they say the rest is history. The girl happen to be Dorothy, who interesting enough, come from my county. Please enjoy some photos before I go ahead of myself.....
"I Timothy Makamu Kwabi, take thee, Dorothy Wanja(Shinel) to be my lawfully wedded wife,to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health................

Just before we get to that, check out how the day began.

The time was right,shoes were ready and everything set for the day.. and the groom prepared to look smart and on point for his big day

That's the Best Man affirming the groom, "You are the Man!! The Timo called the bride, "Honey this is likely to be my last call as a bachelor, in a few hours I will be a Your Husband. I love you sweetie and see you in a moment."
In the Church, the venue was ready, the congregation seated to witness the culmination of love, the vows and celebration of Man obtaining favor from the Lord.
The grooms men had a dance with some swag. sio?
 Timo checked and patiently waited to see the appearance of his bride as she walk down the aisle.
Dereeerrreeeee!!! Here come the Bride accompanied by her parents. Looking gorgeous and impeccably beautiful!!!
"Walalalala! Now this what we call blessing" Timo's reaction.
The Officiating Minister cracked a joke ....an awesome ice breaker and the official matter were taken care of.

 I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you,respect and honor you all the days of my life.
mmmmmh! the KISS! Oh Yes the Kiss. 
And they witnessed.


Certificate signing. The Government of the Republic of Kenya acknowledge the Marriage between Dorothy and Timothy. What the Lord has put together let no man put asunder. Deal signed.
Today is my wedding day........ all the single ladie...bye bye. all the single jamaas...bye bye.

Some official shot with both parents.
The Bridal Party.
And the Flower Girls. Oh! the little girls are just adorable. Lovely.



More love




 Bride and Maid of Honour.
Hold close and tight dear........forever.


4 comments:

  1. Great Job my Friend! Am just Smiling all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, awesome! Beautiful couple, looking very beautiful on their special day. Congratulations guys.

    The best camera man I have ever seen. Great work. We have a date on my wedding day, VERY VERY soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Timo, Welcome. Am glad to know that you have liked the job done. God bless your marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Maureen, Thank you. I will be waiting for your call.

    ReplyDelete